Saturday, May 24, 2003

Introduction

I've been exhausted the entire day yesterday and I really have to cram Rushde today but on goes the saga that is my pathetic life.

The Old Makes Way for the New

I'm talking about shops in the FBR building! My friend's brother just opened a new shop at the 2nd floor and they have in stock specialty items from plushies like Hamtaro and that guy in The Nightmare before Christmas to socks, stickers, even lollipops.

Of course Anima Anime which is beside it is having their closing out sale (until the end of the month) with lots of discounts. Too bad there aren't any employies there whenever I usually drop by.

And of course, Karl, my Asian History teacher, has just got back from Singapore and is asking people to buy Neopet items from him (like Neopet notebooks) which he bought all the way from Singapore.

Power Failure

When I finally managed to get home, power failure struck! The electricity was flickering that there's electricity at one moment only to disappear in the next minute. It's a good thing my computer wasn't on...

Uncle Left

Probably together with my aunt, my uncle left for the US yesterday evening.

Glorietta

Before heading to Justin's place to play Cyril's RPG game, headed for Glorietta to see what was new at A Different Bookstore. Had a splurge investing in the trade paperback of Dragonlance's Annotated Chronicles, as well as the D&D Supplement Fiend Folio (it's an old/new gimmick, depending on how you see it, with all the alliteration in the book names).

Also dropped by Tower Records (Powerbooks actually) and saw that you could reserve The Animatrix DVD. It's only P595 for the domestic release so I'm really hoping it comes with all the bonus features. You get a free mousepad though (not that I have any use for it).

Saw the list of those that reserve and did see a familiar name among them (and this is why I am a stalker).
A bunch of World Music CDs (mainly Japanese and Chinese music) were also on sale.

The Game

I did see Carlos and Cyril after a long time in the game at Justin's place. Of course Carlos forgot to bring the books I wanted. It was a perfect time for me though to brag of the new books I got...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home