Saturday, May 31, 2003

D&D Wish List

Here is a list of books I will probably never have the money to buy on my own (although I'd appreciate it if somebody buys me Sword and Fist or Song and Silence), at least for this year, because of other priorities:

1) Book of Vile Darkness

2) Manual of the Planes

3) Deities and Demigods

4) Book of Challenges

5) Psionics Handbook

Sale Sale Sale

Well, Megamall has a mall-wide sale...

But Powerbooks will be having one as well starting tomorrow until the 15th. So if there's any books you haven't gotten yet...

Bibliarch

Ah, the Bibliarch branch in Glorietta is larger now. And strangely enough, around one quarter of the shelf space is occupied by comics. And unlike its sibling Fully Booked, the Marvel and DC trade paperbacks are side by side.

Oh My God

Sorry but I'm still not used to seeing and hearing F4 music videos at the local video/music shop.

And you can just imagine my reaction when I saw their album on the shelves of Tower Records under New Releases.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home