Wednesday, April 16, 2003

My Job is Never Done

Oh wow. Now they give us a script. Spent the last half hour editing the text so that it would fit the script.

Also, I had to edit the voice overs. And well, my computer isn't exactly optimized for that. Fortunately the Windows Sound Recorder was up to the task. But I'm doing stuff I wasn't meant to do...

Anyway, I have tomorrow since today was unproductive in terms of Flash, since I only spent the last half hour working on it during the entire day. Did spend the morning increasing my knowledge of Flash as I figured out how to make a pop-up menu.

Update!

Finally managed to update this blog and added some links. Just in case you didn't notice the left sidebar.

Books!

Good news is that I'm finally on ADB/Ink & Stone's mailing list. Which means I get to find out what their new stock is. I'm interested in acquiring the Races of Faerun book but I still owe Gio money so that he can buy me stuff when he goes to the US as well as Arcina who's planning on buying a PS2.

And Powerbooks is on sale until May 15. Not the general type (that's on September) but rather the one where you have to sort through the bins.

Here's ADB and Ink and Stone's contact numbers:

A Different Bookstore (Bridgeway, Glorietta 3, Ayala Center, Makati - 632-8935918)

The Ink & Stone Bookshop (G/F, The Podium, 18 ADB Ave., Ortigas Center - 632-6378221)

Here's the one for the Quezon City branch of Books for Less:

Drop by Korben Place at 91 Roces Ave. QC, email booksforless@vasia.com or call 371-4539 for details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home