Monday, January 06, 2003

After cramming three papers in one day, all I have to say about my writing is that it sucks. Ugh. My Phil. Lit paper was okay since there was a given structure and manner of answering. My fiction short story is flawed. It had a good beginning but the ending seemed forced. My Philo paper is the worst of the three. I didn't even have a vision when I was writing it.

Anyway, regarding my day, it seems that several people had haircuts. Dropped by CCHQ and saw them restock since they have two weeks worth of backlog comics. They also managed to get the limited edition of Coraline (which glows in the dark and has some sketches at the end) but it costs P1600. For those who have the money, there's still one copy when I last checked.

Speaking of buying stuff from CCHQ, got the items I was making a downpayment for (Tchan dear, when can I meet up with you? I have your Hakkai plushie already.). Some of the books I loaned also got returned. When you add that to the fact that I was carrying Steph's belated Christmas gift, my backpack was really heavy.

As for Steph's Christmas gift, gave it to her after class. And well, she did tell me that it's okay if I don't give her future Christmas and birthday presents since what I gave was more than enough (which just goes to show she isn't using me for her own ends). ^^

Lastly, there's Krip's fiction class which is often interesting. He fed us peanuts which he got from his, uhhh, province I presume. Anyway, he's helping out his friend Mr. Abad who forgot that he has to make an anthology of romance poems for UP Press and is starting to do so only now (Krip claims he's suffering from Alzheimers) despite the fact it's slated for Valentines. On a side note, Butch Dalisay is also compiling a romance anthology of short stories, for those interested in contributing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home