Sunday, January 05, 2003

Since I'm cramming all my homework today, it's only now I've come to realize that it's 2003 by filling out the dates of my papers.

Technically, I have four assignments over the Christmas break. But me being lazy, I only set out to do three today since the fourth one isn't due until Saturday. I finished reading A Season of Grace two days ago but didn't get anything done yesterday since 1) I woke up late, 2) went to Glorietta to check if The Two Towers is being shown already (it's not), and 3) pick up the books I ordered for Steph from Carlos at Jobert's place (where we ended up watching the rest of the Fellowship of the Ring commentaries [my God... I didn't recognize Orlando Bloom or that guy who played Aragorn without their costumes and makeup!] and playing a D&D game which I had to abruptly leave because of fatigue and the fact I haven't done any of my homework yet).

The good news is that everything went according to plan. Finished my Fil. Lit. assignment in the morning, just finished my Philo paper right now, and will get to start writing that short story for Krip's class once I finish watching The Simpsons (which will be on in five minutes or so). The bad news is that I haven't really changed. Still cramming my homework at the last minute. And there's a rat again in my room...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home