Tuesday, December 03, 2002

Another day in my life...

I guess I'll never get rid of the smokers at Ateneo's library steps. Anyway, after *trying* to read my assignments, off to CCHQ.

First off, CCHQ will restock on Japanese stuff hopefully by either Thursday or Friday. I wish I had lots of money. =)

Second, the situation with girl-who-is-mad-at-me is an ideal scenario, ideal in the sense that we ignored each other the entire time (because I know making amends is futile since no amount of reasoning will erase her anger).

Third, more old PO members dropped by: Lindsay, Mars, and Mavis.

*The three enter*

*I wave*

*Mavis squints her eyes*

Me: It's me, Charles. Ummm, stalker!

Mavis: Charles! Your hair's long...

Anyway, chatted with Mavis while Lindsay and Mars were inseperable. Mavis couldn't resist buying the Valkryie Profile manga. As usual, I offered to buy it for her as a Christmas present but well, she declined. And despite the fact that Mars was going to be late for class, well, the three lingered for quite awhile.

And it's confirmed. We don't have classes on Friday and on Monday. Too bad I have Saturday class... maybe I could crash at Elbert's and watch the extended version of LotR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home