Tuesday, October 15, 2002

Rat-hunting is not exactly a scenario I imagine myself in. I've hunted flies, cockroaches, and ants. Rats seem to be more tricky even if they're larger. I can't seem to find the rat. I suspect it's probably my mom's fault. She's as blind as a bat, among other things, and she probably let the rat in whenever she comes into my room to record her daily dose of telenovelas, and leaving the lights on as well. Technically, I wouldn't mind sharing the room with a rat... except that it might start eating my books. Obviously, that's as no-no.

Hmmmm. I want money. I'm broke. ;_; And I wanna get Backgammon artbooks and Lain artbooks and such. Not that any of those are going to me but... Obviously, I need a job for the sem break. Any suggestions? Will work for menial labor, like encoding.

And here's something I can get for Steph on her birthday since she's a McCaffrey fan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home