Tuesday, October 15, 2002

Just when I entered my room, a rat pops out and runs from the table to my bed. I now can't find it. At least I now know what makes the noises during the evening...

As usual, I was at CCHQ waiting for the shop to open. Some Xenogears artbook and manga did arrive but aside from that...

Just found out that Studio 23 is now selling VCDs of the UAAP finals. Of course it also happens to cost P650 for the last three games. No thanks.

Kit, John, and I ate the Ultimate Cheese Pizza at Pizza Hut. Yum! It was over in thirty minutes, which is an improvement over my previous experience dining in at Pizza Hut where I had to wait for 45 minutes before the Pizza finally arrived.

I'm also broke broke broke. Purchased Arcina's Devil May Cry artbook and I'll be saving up for Backgammon #2 and #3 which is arriving next month. Was going to make a downpayment for the Lain artbook (which has a slipcover case) for Mich but then I found out it cost P3500. *.* I don't have 25% of that amount, which is the minimum for downpayments.

Then I took my history test. As usual, it pays not to study. It's more of analysis more than anything else. Did see Steph with Izza and Ela. Had to convince Ela that she shouldn't take the exam anymore considering she got exempted with a B and Ambeth did warn us that those who are exempted who take the test might risk getting a lower grade. Steph ignored me. No wave, no eye contact, not even a hi. Oh well. Back to reading A Storm of Swords.

Technically, I should be doing my nonfiction papers now but the rat incident started making me think I should clean my room now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home