Sunday, October 13, 2002

Just got off the phone with the technical support of Mindgate regarding my email problem. The guy on the other line knows zilch as he kept insisting I try another mail program. Time to email the administrator...

Caught the latter half of Digital Tour awhile ago. *gasp* Sacha, a fourth year BS-CS/BS-Math student at Ateneo, was being interviewed. Well, I've known Sacha for the past three years and well, she really is a computer genius. Anyway, she was talking about her laptop that has, ummmm, voice capability I think. I didn't catch most of it because my cousins were insisting I turn to PTV 4 to watch the Asian Olympics (The Philippines lost by 2 points against the opposing team in basketball). I also didn't notice until the end that the venue being used for the show was Enconium.

Off to studying after I settle this ISP problem. If only my sister would get off the Internet and if only I didn't have to spend Sunday evenings with my *cough* *cough* "family".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home