Friday, October 11, 2002

I should have spent the entire day at home since I didn't have any classes today except that today's my dentist appointment. Had to rise from my bed at 8 am. Ugh. I need sleep, considering I have a sleepover workshop thingie tomorrow at Assumption Antipolo.

Sometime in the afternoon, I caught National Geographic's gameshow, National Geogenius. Gosh, I couldn't answer any of their questions. Which makes me wonder at the intelligence level of our local gameshows. Or maybe it's just because our local gameshows are tailored for the masses. Or maybe it's usually multiple choice so the conventional gameshows are easier.

I managed to catch the first episode of Justice League. When Batman was facing those weird white aliens, my brain was yelling White Martians!!! Of course that's probably due to the fact that I've been occassionally borrowing Elbert's stash of comics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home