Monday, October 14, 2002

Ha! AnimeExplosion has been moved to March. Anyway, anime fans should just check the Pinoy Otaku ML.

I managed to cram Theology in three and a half hours. Amazing. I don't think I did on the test though. Actually didn't finish the first part in time. Oh well. At least that's done. Only God can tell if I'll take the subject up again next sem or not.

I was at CCHQ (again) a few minute after they opened. Kit, Carlo, and Tanya were there, eyeing the new arrivals like...

X #18! They got a dozen copies but it's selling like hotcakes. I was going to mention Tokyo Babylon #7 but since they only obtained three, it's gone now (just wait for the next shipment). Chobits #7 also arrived as well as Saiyuki Reload #1 (Gaiden will hopefully arrive next month). CCHQ managed to acquire two copies of the Backgammon artbook but both were on reserve... and then Khristine told me that she was mistaken and only one was on reserve. Ummmm... well, Tchan can just send me a text message if she wants it.

There's also the Devil May Cry artbook. Called Arcina and I made a downpayment for her, which is fair considering I still owe her P3,000 for the Arslan manga set. There was also the X Zero artbook, which is strange considering it's out of print and I remember first seeing it two years ago at Comic Alley. Of course it didn't cost P3,000 back then but that's how much out-of-print stuff costs.

Xenosaga, Tokyo Babylon, and Sakura Taisen postcards were also eye catchers. There's also a Raxephone, Lain, and WeiB artbook. Plus some restocks of old stuff, like the WeiB manga. And to think that's just half of the shipment...

And yes, while those few paragraphs were plugs, it's plugs that people are grateful for.

Tomorrow is our history exam but I'm not really fretting about it... much. The worst (as in I might fail) is over and it's time for me to relax. Will eat out with Kit and John tomorrow at Pizza Hut savoring the cheese pizza. For some strange reason, the apple crumble of Dominos always give me stomach aches...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home