Wednesday, October 09, 2002

I'm ten hours away from my Philo orals. And I've barely started to cram yet. >.<

I did wake up earlier than usual since I don't have Theology anymore. Wasted most of the morning sleeping and listening to random soundtracks. Of course during lunch time, I had to meet Benj at CCHQ to return to him his Microsoft Office CD. I never knew that Benj was interested in Sailormoon...

Tanya treated me, Carlo, and John to lunch. Of course, I don't eat. ^^ They drew Chinese characters on the tissue paper and threatened to stamp it on my forehead like a Chinese ghost if I didn't eat the last cheese stick. I was adamant in my refusal. Thankfully, Karen came and she ate the last cheese stick. Treated her to a bowl (yes, bowl) of ice tea.

Kit and I were supposed to eat at Pizza Hut today, to try out the cheese pizza (with six kinds of cheese!)... except he already ate. Oh well. It's postponed to another date. Hopefully to a day when I'm not "broke".

Couldn't resist (yes, I have a weak will when it comes to cute girls ^^) so I bought Karen Zetsu Ai manga #2. She was extremely grateful, nodding her head and kept on saying domo arigato. Later, she and Tanya had to leave. Kit then asked us (me, John, and Carlo) if they were introduced. Kit is desperate to be introduced to the girls hanging out at CCHQ. Not that his parents would allow a relationship...

Mr. Bulaong started class at 4 pm instead of 3:30. He returned SOME of our quizzes. Oh well. I guess I'll just have to estimate my class standing in Philosophy. Anyway, my classmates wanted to strangle me because of the few quizzes that he returned, I got a couple of 4's (equivalent to an A). A lot got F's or zeroes. *.*

Not that I' getting a good grade in Philosophy. My midterms was a C+ and my maximum grade potential (assuming I get an A in tomorrow's finals) is a B+. But of course, considering all the cramming I'm doing and my lackluster efforts, I'll probably get a C or a D tomorrow. My minimum grade for the subject is a C+ though.

Caught Star TV's two new comedies, Titus and Two Guys and a Girl. I love comedies. Doesn't everyone? =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home