Tuesday, September 03, 2002

Yes, I know. It's early in the morning. That's when I get for sleeping at 8 pm. ~.~

Actually woke up an hour ago because of a dream.

I was back in high school, with everything that comes along with it: desks, ceiling fans, and stone masonry. Strangely enough, it was co-ed. My classmates had female as well as male students. I was seated at the left-most part of the room.

There were strange illegal activities going on in school. Someone was giving robots (I never said this dream was realistic) away. This was quite suspicious as the robots became the help of the students who received them. They were usually just there to carry the student's bags.

After much inquiry on my part, I find out that a student would be lured into owning a robot by a girl who would call them and lure them into a secluded area. No one else would see them except the customer. She would then reveal a robot and give it to them.

Since no one saw the transaction except the customer, it was difficult getting a description of the mysterious girl. I did manage to interview some of the students who owned robots and had someone sketch what the girl looked like.

When the sketch was finally done, it looked like one of my classmates. She was the kind and quiet type. I confronted her and asked if she anything about the incidents. She said no and despite several inquiries, that remained her answer.

Pondering on the dilemma, I followed another suspicion of mine. I asked the customers if my classmate was the girl they encountered. They agreed, except for one who said that the mysterious girl looked a bit fatter than the one who was in the room now.

I asked some of the girl's friends if she had a twin or a sister and if the relationship broke up or something. This smelled like a setup.

"Nope. She never had a sister. She get along well with a lot." said one.

"Except that one occassion. When she was a kid, she had a female friend. Once though, they disagreed and the friend was seen holding a knife. As far as I know, she died. But that was a long time ago." another added.

Of course this all took place in the classroom during a time when everyone thought my classmate was the one responsible for the recent activites. I put doubt into their hearts and I claimed that it was a possibility.

A female classmate of mine then suddenly asked if she could leave. The teacher agreed. I found it strange since I never saw this classmate of mine until now. Another of my classmate then shut the windows, except for one. He asked the teacher if he could leave also.

A few moments after going out, he was chasing something into the room. It was a bat and it entered the classroom through the lone window that was open.

Apparently, my other classmate followed my theory and thought that the girl who came out was the mysterious girl. The bat was agitated and it headed towards me, probably because it was I who revealed her plan.

I tried to fend it off but it clung to me and a pain shot through my neck. I tried scraping it off my neck but it was firmly in place. I had one desperate attempt. I licked my fingers and tried to pierce the bat.

I woke up. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home