Friday, August 30, 2002

Strange, but it's only now that I've been receiving reactions about my stint at Comic Alley from my other blog despite the fact that it's been posted there quite awhile. Then again, ummmm, there was a late-reaction as well to my anti-Tolkien posts so...

It just boggles me though whether people were referring to this entry or this one. I'm assuming it's most probably the latter, despite the fact that it was written fifteen days ago. It can only mean one thing. I should promote the site more. =)

And since I am reacting to other reactions, let me clarify, Mitch, that when I say I am over Steph, I mean that if she says that she's not interested, I won't be heart-broken and depressed. I'm past that. I guess I'm not giving up hope until there's totally no chance, but I've already accepted the fact that there is a big possibility that she'll never ever like me. At the very least, I'm grateful I have her as a friend. =)

Before I get to the main event of my life today, I'd just like to note that CCHQ has the "mythical" Furi Kuri Groundworks book. It's mythical because for one thing, it doesn't have an ISBN. And yes, books that don't have ISBN are quite difficult, if not impossible, to order. The only reason they got it is because their supplier mentioned it. Otherwise, it's real difficult to get. And oh yeah, they also have out the 9 cents comic, Fantasy Four #60. New artist and a rehash of the original story. Still, it's amazing that they managed to sell it to us for only P12.50 (13 is an unlucky number). Fancy that. As far as I know, it's only CCHQ who was able to give free comics during free comic day here in the Philippines.

Enough of plugging. Today had my second exam for Theo 131. Of course, since I didn't know the subject matter well, I opted for the written exam. And I had to run to class since I had to consult with our Philo teacher for our Philo report on Monday.

Of course there's also the fact that I DIDN'T get to study during the entire thing since I had an org meeting in the morning and I couldn't concentrate during the afternoon. Spent nearly an hour sleeping at the library steps before going to CCHQ, where all the cute and hyper people there are distracting.

And why don't people believe me when I say that Arnold Arre's official book is release is next week. They think it's tomorrow. Aaagh!!!

Did I mention I finished the Theo written exam 45 minutes ahead of time? I don't think I'll be getting A's as a D is most likely, although I'm hoping for a C or a C+. And F's are nonexistent with me, no matter how I feel inclined to it. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home