Tuesday, September 03, 2002

One hour and eleven minutes. That's the time it took me to walk from Ateneo to my home in Greenhills. With my *extremely heavy bag*

Two years ago, I did the same thing except for different reasons. I took the P.Tuazon route and it took me nearly an hour and a half to get home. I promised myself then that I would never ever walk home again.

Today, it was 3 pm and my carpool was going home at 6 pm. The sun was out and I felt energetic. I thought what the heck. I took the Santolan route as I was more familiar with it and I broke my record by nine minutes. Nope, not really regretting the walk home today but I did notice my nose has a reaction to the air that makes it itchy.

Oh wow! Rin's site is back up again. It was down for several days since she exceeded her bandwidth. I wonder how long it'll take for that to happen again. =P

Oh yeah, while in CCHQ, I just saw a girl buy the Fruits Basket Artbook, the Yami no Matsuei sketchbook, and a Fruits Basket manga all at once. *gasp*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home