Saturday, August 31, 2002

There I was, preparing to finally finish reading Foundation's Edge after strolling around Virramall, when I feel a sudden pain in my neck. I touch to where the place is and I find something sticking out. I thought it was a stray zipper so I pull it out and apparently, it was a living creature. It had a green carapace, had six legs, had a strong exoskeleton (as I found out trying to crush its body). When I managed to kill it, a yellowish ooze was coming out of its tail. I verified its death by crushing its body as the legs were still moving and the yellow ooze continued to gush out.

I know have a throbbing pain at the back of my neck. I mean I don't think it was a cricket, and it's not a roach. Must have crept up to me on my way home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home