Wednesday, August 28, 2002

I'm lonely. No one wants to go with me to the bookfair. =P

On more mundane matters, I was checking the address book of my mobile phone since I met two new friends today: Cherry and Karen. Anyway, I'm getting old. I saw a name I don't remember: Katherine Kho. Ummmm... I checked my memory banks for the past few days and nothing rings a bell. Then again, while I'm not good at names, I'd at least remember putting it in my phone. But I don't.

Not knowing is driving me crazy.

Oh yeah, and I really love all the email I'm getting from newmade friends. ^^ I guess the best thing about having friends across the world is that their time is different from yours. I can expect email in the evening from people in the Philippines and email in the morning from people who aren't here. *smiles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home