Thursday, August 08, 2002

The past week is one of those days when I'm not in control. I'm arrogant, annoying, and constantly a pain in the @$$ to a lot of people. Ugh. I feel I need to isolate myself for several days so that I don't suddenly start "losing" friends. I can see the signs. Hopefully I'll manage to rein in myself before it gets worse.

Spent the day between a constant interchange of reading Dragons of A Vanished Moon and my Theo 131 readings. Wouldn't you know it, Fr. Dacanay asked me the thesis question which I was most unfamiliar with. Of course unlike the other students, I know that life goes on. I will not be afraid to show my face to Fr. Dacanay. I will not imagine that I failed theology. I don't even think I failed the orals. A C perhaps, maybe even a D, but I doubt if it's an F.

Oh yeah, I was also late for my nonfiction class. There's no way I'm going to get from the LST to Kostka under ten minutes. Not with the HEAVY bag I'm carrying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home