Tuesday, August 06, 2002

Right now, I feel I have a constitution of 9 in D&D terms. To non-gamers, that's the equivalent of someone aging.

Spent the entire day sleeping, eating, and reading, which is why I never get any work done. I did manage to get out at 4:30 pm to go to A Different Bookstore in Glorietta. Of course, when I finally got to the MRT, things were far from over.

I was heading South, to Glorietta. Three MRTs already passed us by, heading north, before a MRT arrived to take us Southbound. On top of that, it was crowded. I didn't need to hang on to the rails anymore to maintain balance. People were leaning on everyone else.

Dragons of a Vanished Moon was already available!!! Wheee!!! But alas, I still have to finish A Game of Thrones. And I still have to prepare for my orals on theology on Thursday, among other things. I'm a lazy bum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home