Monday, August 05, 2002

I'm lethargic, I'm sick, and I'm tired. Not exactly the best ways to describe the past few days.

I don't have classes today since we were given a free cut for history. However, that doesn't mean I don't have a backlog of assignments to do...

Also an annoying thing: while checking mail last Sunday, the electric circuits in my room fluctuated, causing my computer to restart. Of course at that time, I was downloading mail. Now, there's one email message in my inbox that *I can't* get rid of. I can't move it in any other folder, much less my trash bin. Grrr. It's sooooooooo annoying!!!

On my current reading list is A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin, which is book one of the Song of Fire and Ice saga. Three books are out so far and he's been planning to release twelve books. Good news is that his writing is good, and that's not in the Robert Jordan type of way. Bad news is that I'll probably have kids by then by the time he finishes writing all the books. Either that or Garr will have natural white hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home