Thursday, August 08, 2002

I've been impulsive for the past few days. Which is a REALLY BAD THING since my innate personality tends to annoy A LOT of people. Hopefully, I haven't annoyed, irritated, or scared my friends.

It's also strange when my journal entries are better praised than my nonfiction work.

Oh, and uh, Garr... I never knew you had white hair... =)

Then again, my life is too full of luck, coincidences, and happenchances. Some people I know are mad at me for coincidences rather than a conscious act to annoy them. Heck, encountering my crushes is a matter of coincidences. When I'm avoiding them, I don't see them. When I look for them, I don't. That's the weird part of my "special power". (By the way, I haven't been looking for my crush as of late, FYI). When I don't need it, it appears. When I do need it, it fails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home