Tuesday, July 30, 2002

Because someone had great confidence in themselves, the group challenged the computer 5 vs. 6. Naturally, we lost. Some of my companions are really just too confident... (although I have a penchant for arrogance and pride, I'm not that arrogant to tackle the computer 5 vs. 6)

Aside from that one battle, all of my group games were wins, surprisingly. Heck, I even played 3 vs 3 against two of the better players in Area 51 and my teammates were the administrators of the place (and they're not exactly "adept" at playing Warcraft 3, although they have been practicing). Either I'm really getting better, the administrators have been getting better, or they just got a boost of confidence because I was playing with them. =)

It was a good game, since I did get home at 3 am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home