Tuesday, July 30, 2002

Got dropped off at Quezon Ave. today. I rode the MRT but took the wrong direction. I ended up in North Ave. and had to take another trip to get to Santolan/Annapolis. Of course this all reminded me of what I left off last Friday, aboard the MRT station. At 7:45 pm, the place was crowded. As one guy put it, "you couldn't fall". I was practically leaning on other people that night.

My chaos truly still proves to be true as ever. When I'm not looking for someone, I inadvertedly run into them. That basically sums up my entire school day, aside from the fact that I spent several hours sitting at the library steps, getting intimate with the books I'm reading.

Speaking of books I'm reading, I'm getting adept at prescience (or psychohistory, whichever you prefer). I guessed the ending twist in Asimov's Prelude to Foundation. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home