Thursday, August 01, 2002

If there's anything I despise more than people who don't return books on time, it's people who don't return books on time AND doesn't read them. At that point, I'd rather you borrow them for an extended period of time until you finally manage to read them.

I had a trip to the Podium yesterday to get a better look at Ink and Stone. After which, I rushed to Robinsons to meet Pam and hand her Cyril's Kindred of the East sourcebook. Then, I went to Neutral Grounds to admire the Mechwarrior Wizkid figs. *drool*

Oh yeah, I also did meet Mars and the gang for our regular D&D game. We were supposed to meet at Wesley's house by 7 pm but Mars arrived in Galleria at 6:30 pm and then we ate (which took awhile). Then, there's the trouble of finding a taxi, which was a bit hard considering a lot were declining since we wanted to head for Wilson.

Along the SEC building, students are playing the Lord of the Rings card game. Just something I observed while studying for our history exam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home