Sunday, August 04, 2002

I'm arrogant and anti-social. Yes, I have little illusions in life. Now that's all said and done, let's move on with my Sunday life.

I think it wouldn't be an exxageration if I summed up my life with three things: friends, books, and games. Let me tackle them one at a time.

Friends: Nothing really spectacular. I did get to talk to Steph on the phone today because of my next topic.

Books: National and Powerbooks is having a sale!!! Which is not surprising since the annual bookfair is four weeks away so they're getting rid of stock. I finally got to replace my Golden Compass book which I had to give to Ma'an as a birthday present. The paperback of Pillars of Creation is finally here. Lastly, Harry Potter 4 paperback is also out as well. Steph also wanted a copy so I tried calling her from Glorietta but she wasn't home. Bought it for her in case she doesn't have one yet. When I got home, I found out that's why she was out: she went to National to buy a copy. Strangely enough, she missed Pillars of Creation.

Games: I always have a craving for Warcraft 3. Of course, I don't have money so I don't think I'll be playing any time soon this week. Unless someone wants to treat me out. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home