Saturday, August 17, 2002

Books I got from Johann for P290... total, not each:

Stranger in A Strange Land by Robert Heinlen

The Never Ending Story by Michael Ende

Ringworld by Larry Niven

Damnation Alley by Roger Zelazny

The Left Hand of Darkness by Ursula le Guin

Dune by Frank Herbert (yes, I already own one... what's one more?)

Rendezvous with Rama by Arthur C. Clarke

The Cat Who Walks Through Walls by Robert Heinlen

Neuromancer by William Gibson

Downbelow Station by C.J. Cherryh

Childhood's End by Arthur C. Clarke

Imperial Earth by Arthur C. Clarke

While I was at it, I went to Book Sale Shoppesville and here's what I got for P270:

2010: Odyssey Two by Arthur C. Clarke

2061: Odyssey Three by Arthur C. Clarke

The Ringworld Engineers by Larry Niven (looks like I got the sequel to the just-bought Ringworld)

Swords and Deviltry by Fritz Leiber (woohoo!!!)

I also tried looking for The Princess Bride video but alas, I shall never find it...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is another site I found to have good collection of non fiction free ebooks with reviews: www.zbooc.com

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home