Tuesday, July 02, 2002

*yawn* Just woke up. Aside from being sleepy last night, my brother was using the phone as well. The fact that it was raining didn't help either (I'm afraid to turn on the computer because it might receive an electric jolt).

As for yesterday, spent of my waking hours mostly at school, as usual. Came a bit later than usual but that didn't stop me from tracking down Paula and Ma'an to give them their birthday presents. I actually even got to sit beside Steph during that time.

We had another taste of Ambeth Ocampo's wacky quizzes. As I told my friends before, you can expect a quiz from him every meeting since that's the only way he checks attendance.

And then I was able to squeeze in an hour of Never Winter Nights until I had to meet my carpool.

The rest of the evening was spent on eating, sleeping, reading, watching TV, and reading again. Yes, after two weeks of suffering from reading burnout, I have started to read again. Praise Douglas Adams. Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a treat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home