Monday, July 08, 2002

To complete the trilogy of power failure misadventures, I was taking an evening bath and when I finished drying myself, the lights suddenly went out. So I was basically in my bathroom, naked and far from any source of clothing. Not the best of situations.

Also, it was announced that there won't be any classes tomorrow. That's one history assignment I won't have to write... for now. It reminds me of the time some years ago when classes from Monday to Thursday were suspended because of the storm. It was basically a one-day school day. That's not exactly something I'm looking forward to right now.

And in light of my unfortunate circumstances, I just got an email from Lea saying how much she doesn't like me. I don't know why but my troubles with friendships usually begin with people not being wholly honest in an attempt to spare me injury. What usually happens is that the situation aggravates that they can't stand me anymore. What's also interesting is the fact that I'm usually unaware of the injury I caused and the fact that those people whom I've hurt read my emails in a sarcastic tone when it wasn't meant to (since I don't know I hurt them in the first place). Just shows you how your state of mind can affect your perceptions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home