Saturday, July 06, 2002

The rain never seems to stop. And it doesn't even happen on a weekday. I remember how I often wished it would rain when it was in grade school and high school. Somehow, it just doesn't seem as enjoyable when it happens on weekends. Oh well, welcome to the fact of life here in the Philippines.

I always believed in archetypes. I mean there are some people I'd meet who's speak the same way, act the same way, sound the same way, and sometimes even look like each other. Well, I was early for Sunday School today when I saw an old classmate, Peachy. She's small, bubbly, and full of optimism. I don't know why I didn't see it before but she reminded me of Ma'an, one of my acquaintances at Ateneo. They both speak in this high-pitch tone, seems to be popular with people, and shy in their own way. Life never ceases to amaze me.

And because it's raining, I don't think I'll be able to go to mechapinoy's mechameet today, as much as I want to see Garr, Richie, and Benj. I've been walking in the rain for the past few days and I just don't feel like doing it one more time today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home