Sunday, July 07, 2002

Good news: I can finally check email.

Bad news: I can't send email.

Good news: There's no classes tomorrow.

Bad news: I'm bored at home and friend can't loan me Never Winter Nights.

Okay... I'm finally getting interesting email and I can't reply to them. Soooo annoying.

Also, it's annoying when the people you want to talk to are currently living in dorms. Sheila!!! Want to talk to her but whenever I call, either she's not at home or no one's answering the phone. Grrrrr.

On the bright side, I finally got to talk to Joanne. Managed to call her by cellphone. At least she's closer now. From UP Manila to UP Diliman.

And also did reply to Erin's blog. It's nice to know that some people are still talking to you. =) Still, because of my ISP, I can't reply to her email at the moment.

And the only good thing that came up from the fact that I don't have classes tomorrow is that I don't have to make a poem right now for my poetry class. Oh rain, thou art evil!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home