Thursday, July 11, 2002

Guess what, I'm having another four day weekend. Monday due to the elections and Tuesdsays so that those who are voting from the province can get back to school. Oh wow.

My back is aching from all the extra load I've been carrying yesterday. People are starting to say that my bag isn't a bag: it's a folder case.

Of course yesterday we were supposed to meet to discuss our reflection paper for theology. Unfortunately, the other group members haven't read the reading we're supposed to reflect upon. -.- Looks like it's up to me (again) to write it. *sigh* Some things never change...

I also managed to clear things up. Leo Villa isn't the president of the Comicol. That would suit his ego just fine. In case some of you don't know, Leo is a very annoying guy (yes, more annoying than me). Not even his block likes him. His name belongs to the list of really annoying weirdos like Roman and Antonio. 'nuff said.

Of course during our nonfiction class, I had to bring a picture when I was a Kab Scout. I then realized where I got all my responsibility and how come I always come prepared. Grade school can do nasty things to your mind. As the saying goes, a scout is always ready. And as usual, when we started writing about it, people had to borrow paper from me. -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home