Saturday, July 06, 2002

There's nothing like a rainy day to gloom my mood. I don't know why it happens but somehow, storms and the like manage to dampen my attitude.

I probably wouldn't be exagerrating if I said today's amount of rainfall is more than all the amount of rainful for the past week combined. It's been literally raining all day and I haven't been able to get out much because of it.

There's not much for me to recount since by the time I woke up, I headed for Area 51 to play Warcraft 3. That was six straight hours of gaming. And amazingly, I got bored.

Technically, I'd be playing Never Winter Nights but Area 51 didn't have it. Instead, I'm stuck with Warcraft 3. And as much as a Warcraft fanatic that I am, I can only play for so long. Besides, I need a challenge. I want to fight the really good players, the experts. While losing isn't exactly something I look forward to, it's usually the only way I learn. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home