Saturday, June 22, 2002

Well, I don't know what time my neighbor's party ended but finally got to sleep before 1 am due to sheer exhaustion. So where did I end up one Saturday evening?

I went to Club Arena to play Warcraft 3. Of course when I went there, all the computers were turned off. However, after 30 minutes into my game or so, people started coming in and I got to play a 3 vs. 3 match. My teammates had a newbie and a not-so newbie and I guess the same could be said for my opponents, except for Sean who's really good at it. We didn't win the game but I did manage to harass them with a lot of Steam Tanks. =)

Of course before all this happened, and since my common sense was knocked out by the music being played by our neighbors, I decided to call up Steph. It surprises me that no matter how many times I call her, I always get nervous. Of course it was a far from ideal conversation since I got hung up twice because the rain was interrupting her phone line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home