Saturday, June 22, 2002

I've finally recovered from my diarrhea. Actually had to go the bathroom three times early in the morning. Then, had a six hour nap and went to Katipunan to play Warcraft. After which, attended my duties as one of the few remaining Anime@Arki members.

Technically, I would be doing some productive right now, but the neighbors are having a party and they're playing this music that's driving me insane. I can't concentrate to read, write, or even watch TV. It makes me want to get out of the house. Which I'm going to do now.

I wish I could invite people to go out but everyone's watching football. Sports is not something I really got into. Moreover, I'd read blogs but people haven't been updating them. I'm like kender. Boredom drives me nuts, and that's bad for the rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home