Friday, June 21, 2002

I knew that today was going to be a bad day but I didn't know just how much. I was waiting for the Inquisitor game at Neutral Grounds when I suddenly felt like farting. Apparently, more than air came out. Had to premature leave and rush home.

In other news, people are starting to think I'm pathetic. While roving around Robinsons (after roving around Glorietta), I saw lots of Ateneans there. It's amazing how much people can gather in one place when there's no classes. The only people more numerous than Ateneans at Robinsons Galleria were the Povedans in their yellowish-block uniforms. Anyway, after spooking Fort and Therese, I continued to walk until I reached the cinema. There, I saw Ana and Van, and Irish. They were extremely shocked to find out that I was alone in a mall. So they invited me to watch a movie with them. Of all the nice movies to watch, it really surprised me at the one they chose: Magkakapatid. I was expecting to watch Scooby Doo, or perhaps The Sum of All Fears. But no, I instead got to watch a cheesy film starring Sharon Cuneta, Christopher de Leon, Dingdong Dantes, and another famous Filipino actress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home