Monday, June 24, 2002

I've been writing a tad bit "extra" as of late. Guess it's because I have nothing else to do. It's strange when you're breaking from routine. You find something else to do and soon, that becomes your routine.

I've actually written for my other blog as of late. While I still have lots of ideas, I don't want to suffer from a "writing burnout". I need breaks and I can't for the life of me imagine myself writing the entire day. It's as ridiculous as spending the entire day reading, or even spending the entire day playing video games.

Technically, I'd look for a new hobby but new hobbies cost money. Garr would probably try to get me into Warhammer but those things cost money. And artistic talent. Both of which I don't have. I don't want to get into a new card game. I left Magic: The Gathering a few years back. If I wanted a card game hobby, I would never have left M:TG to begin with. Sports? I'm not really athletic. I run from time to time but right now, my legs are sore. I make sure I'm fit else my breathing and sinus problems begin to plague me anew.

Well, I guess I can look forward to tomorrow as my class is history and I've already finished the reading. Of course it also happens to be my only class tomorrow, yet a lot that does me since I still haven't found a carpool for tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home