Saturday, June 15, 2002

I have some good news and bad news. The good news is, school is two days away. The bad news is, school is two days away...

Despite the fact that I'm fed up with summer break, there's still a lot of things I need to do. My fanzine's articles, for one, aren't even typed yet. Hmmm, maybe I could get Benj to do another layout for me. Another, my third blog which is supposed to be a resource for anime and manga, is missing an article. Benj hasn't submitted mechapinoy's history yet. And I still can't seem to track down Les...

As for today's events, a lot of it was comprised of sleeping. Tried calling Steph but she wasn't home. I did manage to get out of the house after being fed up of just reading. Saw Fed at Megamall which was a surprise. I didn't think the pinoy comic art people still met at the bowling alley. And speaking of the bowling alley, you'd be surprised at the people you see there. I saw two couples playing Magic: The Gathering. Of all places to game. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home