Wednesday, June 12, 2002

I'm definitely turning nocturnal, especially after yesterday's episode. And considering my current sched for the semester, I don't think it'll change. Of course problem with being nocturnal is that everyone else isn't. I don't think I'd find someone to talk to at 12 am.

I wish I had a friend I could just talk to and invite to go out on the spot. I mean I just called Kara and she immediately asked why I called. Can't I call for no reason at all? Similarly, at times like these when I'm bored, I just want to go out and play Counterstrike or Warcraft or something. Perhaps even go to a bar. But like my dilemma is that I don't have friends like that. Oh well.

It also makes me think that perhaps network gaming areas should be open 24 hours. I mean there are people who stay up late just to play, and there are people who come really really early in the morning just to play...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home