Thursday, January 10, 2002

Apparently, Blogger's peak hours is somewhere between midnight and early morning...

Anyway, I have to make this quick since I have to go to school in twenty minutes.

Sleep: I can't seem to get enough of it these days. My daily routine goes something like waking up at 5:30 am and then taking a nap at around 6 pm. I wake up at 7 pm and can't sleep until 11:30 pm at the earliest. Of course since I write best in the evening, I get more work done this way but my biological clock is really strange...

Cramming: Well, we have a report to present today, a quiz to pass, and I still have to write a script for me and my partner in Japanese class. Guess what, I haven't done any of this! And classes start at 7:30 am! *sigh*

Last but not least, I'm almost done with The Deathgate Cycle. I'm finally in the last book, The Seventh Gate. It's shorter than the rest actually and I hope I won't be disappointed by the ending. After reading that, hopefully I won't be distracted so I can get some work done. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home