Wednesday, January 09, 2002

It seems no service provider is perfect. I couldn't log on to Blogger yesterday. Just when I couldn't sleep and needed to write...

Everyone's still taking about Lord of the Rings these days. It started showing last Friday and I think the theaters are going to be full until next week. Even my Fiction teacher praised the movie. Of course he also told us not to buy the books in Powerbooks since they were missing five pages due to a printing error. And Camillo is going crazy that he wants to read the original trilogy but he can't borrow a copy. As for me, I'll sit back and watch. It'll only be ten months before the sequel arrives.

I'm finally reading the sixth book of The Deathgate Cycle. Weis and Hickman have really outdone themselves. There's nothing more I'd rather do than relax and read... except I have assignments. Actually, I have several assignments to do and I haven't done a single thing. It's just like me to do so. Oh well. *sigh*

Oh yeah, Jobert's D&D "Survivor" game commenced this afternoon. There were only seven of us instead of the originally planned ten. I wonder if any of our characters will make it to the tenth gaming session. I wonder if we'll start killing each other by next week...

Meanwhile, I was able to purchase today an Angel Cage artbook for Aiah. It's my birthday/Christmas present to her and she kept thanking me all the time. Just shows you what kind of influence I can exert. ^^ I also noticed that Ela now wears contacts.

Hmmm, to do my assignment or not? Hopefully, laziness won't get the better of me. After all, I was inspired enough to write an entry today. At least I can be grateful for that... I managed to fill out my BLOG. Oh well, reality comes knocking back now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home