Monday, January 07, 2002

Hmmm, it seems I'm out of words today. Not that there wasn't anything that happened today. In fact, there were some interesting events...

Sacha and I were sitting at the cafeteria and since the others were preoccupied, she had only me to talk to. Me being the anti-social person that I am, I just stared at her. "Gee, it's been so long since I made small talk that I forgot how to," she said. I merely retorted with "Errr, I never learned how to make small talk." Anyway, it all degenerated into a stare-down contest, which started at 1 pm and abruptly ended 30 minutes later since she had a class.

Oh yeah, I also received a text message from Mystic. It was asking me to check out the results of the entrance exam in Ateneo. Suffice to say, it was posted far far away from the main building. At least the exercise was good. ^^

Got my Detective Conan Singles Collection CD from Bart today. She also mentioned that Balat surrendered her website to her. One person's loss is another person's gain...

An idea also popped into my head recently. Why not make a dream journal available online? One of our projects in Psychology class is to keep track of our dreams. Like most of my projects and assignments, I'm not exactly doing well in this but keeping track of it by publishing it online is a thought. Maybe someone will make one. Or maybe I'll be inspired enough one of these days...

Oh yeah, people are talking about Lord of the Rings these days. Well, I still haven't gotten to watching it twice since we weren't able to find the time last weekend and I don't think I'll be having time this upcoming weekend. Oh well. Still have lots of books to read...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home