Sunday, January 06, 2002

It's only my first day of fiddling with blogger and I find myself writing a lot. Why is that? Nothing inspires me to write more than a wonderful layout! Now that I'm using blogger, things have gone so smooth. Everything is the way I want them to be. And that makes me H-A-P-P-Y!

Writing for me has been a condition. Either I'm in the mood for it or I'm not. When I'm in the former, I'm really itching to write. I can't live without writing. When it's the latter though, I'm always looking for an excuse not to do so. Of course another factor in all this is whether I have a keyboard to type on or not. Back when I was a kid, I wasn't that much fond of writing, primarily because my handwriting was unreadable and writing by hand was a chore. With computers and keyboards, things became so much easier for me. Not only was it easier to put my words down on paper but my hand could keep up with what my mind is thinking. My main obstruction was the fact that I was thinking too fast so a lot of things got lost by the time I was writing them. Not so anymore.

I also remember drawing a lot before. Of course they weren't great drawings and they still suck now but some of my artistic frustrations have gone into layouting. That's one of the reasons why I know how to use Pagemaker. For a writer, his main concern is what his text will deliver to the reader. For me, that's only a part of it. What the text looks like and how it's presented is another factor in itself. Perhaps that's why I'm inspired to write when there's such a great layout. My creativity is given a free hand. Which is why I'm glad my BLOG is not in live journal. ^^ Now if I only knew how to store images here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home