Monday, June 12, 2006

[Blog Entry] Relax, 666

Relax


Yesterday was one of the mid-year holidays, a rare reprieve for my line of work. Stayed at home and during this entire time, I came to a realization: I've forgotten how to relax. Over the past few months, my schedule has been ritualized: work on Monday to Friday, game on Friday evening, game on Saturday 'til Sunday morning, then spend the rest of Sunday sleeping. Repeat.

Yes, life is boring. I need to get out more, seek out new friends, and explore the world once again.

666

Last week was June 6, 2006, a.k.a. 06/06/06. Officemates were joking about my name, which, in case you didn't notice, is charlesatan. Of course over the years, I've played with my name. My initials spell out cat for example. My middle name is agan, which if you reverse it, is naga, a mythical serpentine creature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home