Friday, October 22, 2004

Time

Being unemployed actually means I have lots of this, but just because I love have lots of time doesn't mean it's any less precious. It really annoys me when people say "it's not like you have anything better to do" because I do have better things to do with my time.

World Gaming Day!

On a side note, tomorrow is World Gaming Day. Unfortunately, we'll be celebrating it one week later in coordination with the convention hosted by the sponsor.

Towed Vehicle

One of the advantages of me being a commuter is that I don't have to worry about all the problems that go with cars, such as traffic, parking, gas, and fines. Unfortunately, one of my friends parked in the wrong places last night and his vehicle was towed. Since it was late at night, I decided to accompany my friend. Besides, if the situation were reversed, I'd probably want somebody to tag along with me, especially in the unfamiliar streets of Makati (Ortigas, on the other hand, is my territory).

Strangely enough, we started where Greenbelt was, and soon found ourselves near a powerplant (my friend lives at Rockwell, BTW, so seeing the powerplant told us that we walked quite a distance). And this was around 10 pm. Thankfully, after paying some fines (one for getting towed, another for retrieving the license), we were able to get the vehicle back.

And I got a semi-lift home (got dropped off at Annapolis).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home