Friday, September 03, 2004

Insomia

It's been exactly twenty two (22) hours since I last slept, and I'm not even feeling weary. Of course currently, styes are developing out of my eyelids. Is there a relation? Not really, although I don't know why I'm up at this ungodly hour, especially considering I've been sleeping at 9 pm for the past week.

On a side note, I haven't really used my usual introduction to people recently. I guess I'm not as "masama, makulit, mayabang, nakakainis, weirdo, stalker, and NR" as I used to be. Right now, everything's okay, but I can't help but think about the future. How will I support myself ten years from now? And while I have new dreams to coincide with my new way of life, I want to do more.

Getting Older

I'm turning twenty two (22) soon. I don't feel order. I don't feel younger either. I merely have lots of wishes, tons of dreams. Sometimes, it's not enough. I don't blame fate. I can't control fate. I can only control my actions and hope for the best. I fear a crisis will occur soon. What form it'll take, well, all I can do is wait and see. And hope for the best. And when that fails, get over it and plan ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home