Monday, September 06, 2004

Indigestion

Something I ate for breakfast didn't agree with my stomach but alas, I had to go to work nonetheless.

It's nice to know that I have enough willpower to control my body and have it do what I want to do. Now if only the rest of my life was that easy...

Anonymous People Should be Shot

One of my pet peeves is "anonymous". I mean if you have something worthwhile to say, say it and make us acknowledge who it came from! If the statement is something you truly believe, you should be accountable for it. Don't leave a note and then sign it as anonymous. That only makes the entire post worthless! Only the guilty have something to hide.

1 Comments:

Blogger aschua said...

Get used to it. Some people are not really confrontational and others simply don't want to be quoted for the things they say. its like putting graffiti somewhere without claiming responsibility for it.

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home