Tuesday, May 25, 2004

A Reunion of the Unemployed

Got a call yesterday from Sony Life (Sony's branch of life insurance) and I got scheduled for their orientation today. They found me through Ateneo's directory of graduates, and when I finally got there (after getting lost in Makati), I did see some familiar faces (blockmates and batchmates). Of course it was also surprising to see the lovely summa cum laude of Humanities there as well.

Anyway, I suspect Sony Life's whittling through Ateneo starting with the School of Social Sciences last week, Humanities this week, and Science and Management in the next few weeks.

And of course, a lot of us are still unemployed. And you know, it wouldn't be so bad if the next reality TV the Philippines would come out with would deal with the contestants getting jobs (and we really won't have any shortages of finding contestants). Unfortunately, Elbert told me they already have a TV show like that in Europe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home