Thursday, October 09, 2003

One Thing I've Observed from Blog-Hopping...

... is that there are other people more pathetic than me. =)

Underworld

It's back, albeit edited by the MTRCB (after getting pulled back last Sunday) and with a R-17 rating. Which means it probably wasn't a good idea for me to have a haircut since I'll be mistaken for a sixteen year old or something.

I Was Studying...

...but my brother had to use the computer. Then when he leaves (after using the Internet), he tells me to get off the phone since he's going to use it.

Friendster

No one likes me...

Of course when I splurge on other people, they're angry at me. When I splurge for myself, they're still angry at me (see below)...

Neopets

Feh. Finally bought a starter deck and some booster backs. Of course Vin is now reeling in shock...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home