Friday, October 03, 2003

Alternative Class Program

It's required of us to join a class and they distributed the CDs (since it's probably cheaper to produce CDs rather than to print the actual manuals) during the entire week. Of course when I checked yesterday, it said enlistment would begin on Saturday. Today, I wake up early just to sign up and you know what the website said? It'll begin at 8 am.

On a side note, there's around 16 classes on "gas station attendant for a day".

Outrunning Text Messages

I can finally claim I outran a text message.

Saw some, uh, comics at Bibliarch in Makati and sent a message to Vin. I then boarded the MRT and headed to Ortigas. When I finally met up with Vin, we were able to chat before his phone rang and my text message came in.

Good timing too because I had just finished talking about the aforementioned comics.

Sale Sale Sale

Apparently, it's only Ink and Stone that's on sale and well, I don't know whether to be happy that books I already bought are available for as low as P95.00.

Of course it took Vin an hour and a half to ponder on which books to get...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home