Monday, October 06, 2003

Five Years Younger

Suffice to say, it's a surprise (you have to see me). And well, people actually initiate conversations with me now...

Lag

Well, it seems Globe is lagging again. Which means I can't really trust if the other person got my text message or not.

ABS-CBN

Well, it seems Yugi-Oh is finally on ABS-CBN. I honestly can't help but feel that the station is stealing their shows from Cartoon Network...

"Hell WeeK"

Honestly, procastination should be a sin by now. And well, I really have a lot to cram in the following days because of my Philo orals on Saturday and Theology two days after. After that, I'm sure I'll pass the rest of my subjects (actually, my problem with Philosophy is not in passing but rather in not dissapointing the teacher).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home